I’m proud to introduce my business as a Professional Organizer and Interior Designer, focusing on re-purposing. Practical Enrichment Organizing, Re-Purposing and Design is here to help people with things they need to get done around the home or office, but aren’t quite sure where to start. I love home organizing, sorting, and creative, budget friendly projects. Let me know if you (or someone you know) needs help in these areas:
- Home Organizing/ Clutter Sorting
- Garages (Spring and Summer months only)
- Small Budget Re-Style of a Room (take what you have, and re-purpose items)
- Room Arrangement
- Office Organizing
- Paint color consulting/ and painting of small rooms
- Business Organization (Like Day Cares & Classrooms)
- Packing and Unpacking to make a move go smoothly
- Helping you settle into a new home, finding room for your things.
- Garage and Estate sale Preparations
- Postings onto E-bay/ Craigslist
- Donating items to the proper Charities
- Home Office setup
- Paper filing systems
- Organizing Children’s items in a home.
This is a kitchen I designed (for charity), for a local women’s homeless shelter in Green Bay.
I also spent many years painting in school, for friends, family, and myself. I am a freelance painter, and would love the chance to paint for you. If you would like a painting, mural, or portrait shoot me an e-mail, and we can talk pricing based on the type of painting, and size. Check our my paintings on my page for an idea of my painting style. Here’s what I can do for you:
- General landscapes, and buildings
- I can create a painting of any photo given to me
- Portrait Painting
- Wall mural Painting
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org